Stolen from: fragmented-star
-Pick ten people to write messages to. Negative or Positive.
-Do not say who they are meant for
-Tag five people
1. Dong up butt.
2. I've known you forever. We've been best memes forever and I want to give you the butter. Your OCs deserve a 50 Shades fanfiction, the highest honor. Oh man.
3. We've been friends for years, and we've even dated once. I haven't seen you in real life yet, and I'd love to meet you in person one day. Sorry I keep missing you on Skype. ;-;
4. You made so many inside jokes that the dixsquad still laughs about. I wish we could talk more and make more memes like the good old days. ;n; Also, I adore your artwork so much and you deserve to be much more popular.
5. I'm really glad we made up. I don't like losing friends and I'm so glad we mended our friendship. ;v;
6. I used to have a crush on you freshman year. I regret not saying anything sooner, but I'm sure you're much happier with the other girl than you would have been with me. If you wanted to talk more, I'm not going to push you away; I'd actually like it. If not, I'm fine with that. Time and time again I do feel a tad jealous of her because I know she got one of the few good guys out there, but I'm not letting that drag me down. I'm too shy to actually send this to you, so I'm putting it here in hopes that you would see it, but what are the chances of that? If you see this, I hope you both have an amazing relationship together.
7. Onto one that is a bit morbid. I fucking hate your guts. You slapped me on the bus multiple times two days in a row for no reason and even got your little friend to help you the second day because you were so fucking butthurt for getting suspended. You even came to my house and hid in the neighbor's bushes and had her come to my house so you could beat the shit out of me, and I would have if it weren't for my mom seeing you. If you didn't want to get suspended, you should have just left me the fuck alone. About four years later, the memory is still crystal clear and this is the first time I've actually ranted about it; I've kept it bottled up all these years and I'm letting it out here. You aren't even sorry, are you? But alas, I pride myself on being a virtuous person and will not wish anything negative upon you. I don't let the incident shape my life, but it still pisses me off that I didn't have the heart to defend myself. I've always been a bigger built and physically strong person, you should be thankful that I had a softer heart back then or that probably would have ended with you being very embarrassed.
8. I'm calling Maurey. That's not my child.
10. I remember when we used to play EPW all the time. War was a really fun guild. If I were still playing I'd love to relive the good old days. The trolling on the forums was really out of hand, but I made many dear friends there, and you are one of them.
You're tagged if you want to be.